v2 gearbox fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v2 gearbox fault

hello all so i have a v2 gearbox in my custom m4 same as every other me owner ,
    but all is well , no major wear on the components , selector plate , trigger switch etc but when all in the body - g&p - i select single but it fires full auto

i select full auto and well it fires full auto lol , the cut off lever is fine the little selector plate spring is fine , and safety spring isn't interfering , and the trigger is all free and not sticking same with the trigger switch

what could be causing the issue please help
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Re: v2 gearbox fault

Try the copper contacts on the selector plate, one may be out of place.

Comment

g&g switch blocks are different from normal no need for the copper on the selector plate and the only 2 to check have been check and are all fine
      you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Comment

ah ok my bad sorry!

Comment

it sounds like theres not enough clearance between the body and the selector plate so its not sliding backwards and fowards as you select fire position.
          paint some tippex on the selector plate the reasemble ,operate selector and see if its rubbed off .
          i have had this problem on a jg m4 when a g&p body was fitted and had to dremmel the side of the lower reciever to give clearance.
          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

ahh ok sounds like a plan if its not that #??

Comment

im having the same pronlem apart from my fire selector/trigger block in gp... therefore no copper pront/bits coming out of the gear box...
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twisted Fate Find out more about Twisted Fate
              Working...
              X