Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hop rubber?

Hi all.

My M4 is shooting properly. It isnt feeding and when it does, the bbs go for about 10 yards and then drop instantly(yes, I have adjusted the hop!).

Ive been told this could be because of the hop rubber.

I will be installing a madbull v2 tightbore at the same time as installing the hop rubber. On z1, I see they sell the TM hop rubber and the Systema hop rubber. Would either of these be ok with the madbull tightbore, and if both are ok, which one is better? Theres only 50p difference in price, which seems odd to me considering systemas usual inflated prices!

Re: Which hop rubber?

You removed the old one? Sounds too drastic for just a rubber, checked FPS? Could be a broken cylinder head tube or air nozzle or tappet plate.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      You removed the old one? Sounds too drastic for just a rubber, checked FPS? Could be a broken cylinder head tube or air nozzle or tappet plate.
      Well I recieved it in a trade, and as both parties had issues with the guns they recieved, we decided to just call it quits. He did say it it sounded like a rubber.

Havent had a chance to check fps. I know it has a modify bore up set in it, so wouldnt imagine it was the cylinder.

FPS doesnt look great though...think a change of spring is in order?

Comment

Unlikely to be spring, unless it has broken. Does the gearbox have a rear window, look for the coils all being messed up. I'm more thinking the nozzle on the cylinder head has snapped.

Comment

Hmm ok. Would I need to buy a new cylinder or just a cylinder head?(sorry, novice at all this).

Cant open up the gun right now to look as havent got the right size allen key .(one I need from the set is missing...doh).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
          Working...
          X