mp7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp7

I recently got hold of a couple of tm mp7's to refurbish. I came a bit unstuck when i discovered one wouldn't go in to auto, it turns out that there is a fire selector lever on top of the gear box which when set to auto, tries to shift the entire gearbox rear. this is where the rear plate/stock lives so it cant really go there. any idea would be much appreciated. cheers

Re: mp7

its been a while since i had an MP7 but, if memory serves that fire selector is like a rod with a hook on the end which attaches to a loop, completing the mechanism. if the fire selector is trying to push the GB back i would imagine that someone has had it apart before and has not put the GB back in place properly or has taken the fire selector out and not put it back properly. sounds as if the full auto selection is jammed so my money is on the latter
    Originally posted by ste887
    yes but multicam is the new black
    and black is the new gay

Comment

Re: mp7

it does move to auto, howevr it does not stay there, it requires constant pressure to maintain auto, i guess i can take the gear box apart and see if its sticking internally, i have to do it anyway as it sounds like the anti rotation latch is not working correctly. but cheers for you help though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

paul_callow Find out more about paul_callow
      Working...
      X