Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Calling all JG M4A1 owners, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all JG M4A1 owners, please help.

Hey guys, ive recently brought my first AEG and its a standard M4A1 by JingGong.
    It has the standard handguard [see photo below] which i desperatly want to swap for a RIS/RAS.
    Does anyone know what makes will fit on?
    Ive read that the DBOY's will NOT fit.
    Also if i buy a rail will i need load of after market parts such as outer barrel and d-ring?
    Im still new to airsoft and learning as i go so if any of this doesnt make sense im sorry.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Gaz..

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Re: Calling all JG M4A1 owners, please help.

I had one of these last year and encountered similar issues, was given a Dboys RIS front and it was shorter than the original barrel and my front sight will not move, no amount of smashing would budge it, so I bought a wreaked M4 CASV, the gearbox was ceased up but I was only interested in the CASV front/outer barrel. So you could consider a similar option, or you can get under grip mounts for the standard A1 grips.

Failing that I'm sure someone else will list an alternative RIS that will go straight on.

Comment

jg are a copy of a tm so any ris/ras that will fit the tm m4 will drop on , an easy way is just fit a free float ras there are loads of acm types and you get no wobble or movement with them
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thanks for all the advice guys i really appreciate it.
        I think im going to just sell my M4A1 and buy a M4 CQB as buy the time ive brought rails and a crane stock, it will just look like one anyway.
        Thanks again guys.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Ive got a JG m4 cqb all i can say is AWESOME better range and acuracy than my normal m4!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

36CrazyFists Find out more about 36CrazyFists
          Working...
          X