Collapse

urgent! any way of tweaking fps easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent! any way of tweaking fps easily?

hi there guys, I know there is a full guide of how to tune guns, but I don't have the time or knowledge to be putting in new springs for my current situation!

Basically, i have a few new guns that, pending a wednesday night chrono, are probably doing around 360fps.

This is obviously a little hot, and I'd really like to use them for the GZW. I can't exactly ask my only proper techy friend TKOS to sit around downgrading my guns all weekend, so is there anything at all I can do (IF they are firing hot) just to get them down to site limits?

The guns in question are:

Slightly upgraded TM AK47s that (after sellers estimate) will need approx 10fps lower
    Slightly upgraded CA G36K that, again after sellers estimate will probably need 10-15fps lower (he is providing an extra Guarder Sp100 spring..)
    Systema upgraded M4 configured for ROF that needs to be about 20fps more powerful.

Or are new springs the only answer?
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: urgent! any way of tweaking fps easily?

You can get fps reducers that go on the end of the barrel - I saw one for sale on here a week a go.
    Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorb View Post
      You can get fps reducers that go on the end of the barrel - I saw one for sale on here a week a go.

You can get them, but for god's sake don't. They destroy accuracy, and on top of that, 100rnds on full auto and it'll shred the rubber inside the v. reducer, and you'll be firing hot again.

What time are you getting to the flat on thursday? I could do it for you then.

Comment

iirc GZ allow a 5% tollerance, fit a TB in the M4

Comment

Between arriving down there and Keeper having something else to do, im sure the three of us could get through all three mate, should be fine
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

you sure guys? what would you do charlie cut the springs or something? I only have 1 spare spring.. therein lies the other problem!
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Yeah I'd cut the springs.

Comment

Thanks man youre a lifesaver..
                well not really as I still have enough guns.. but you know.. lol

Thats made me so happy now

I will pay you back.. somehow!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                Working...
                X