Stealth Mosfet Double Shot - v2 GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth Mosfet Double Shot - v2 GB

Bit of and odd one, but ive installed a stealth mosfet in to a CA Sportline V2 gearbox.

Full auto fires fine, however single shot i get a double shot! If i click from safe to semi it sometimes has single shot, however from full auto to semi 9 times out of 10 its double shot.
    Ive tried different springs on the cut off lever and stretched them as much as possible but no joy.

My thinking is that on the first cycle the movement somehow corrects the cutoff lever so that the second cycle it "corrects" the cutoff. But if this was the case i thought it'd be a bit more random, sometime one shot sometimes more - not double shot each time.
    Would a new cut off lever be needed?
    The tappet plate is slightly touching the cutoff lever (the other side of where the spring pushes) - would it be beneficial to dremel the side so it does not touch the cut off lever at all?
    ive had to take the contact point off the tappet plate so that it does not rub the mosfet circuit - this has made it a little bit easier to slide side to side could this be another contribution to the problem?
    . .

Re: Stealth Mosfet Double Shot - v2 GB

If your up for it i would lessen the amount it is pushing on the stealth fet plunger and make sure it isnt obstructed.

As the gear cycles it hits the cut off lever, the cut off lever is already sitting on the plunger on the stealth its as simple as that. It pushes the cut off up and releases the plunger activating the circuit but then seconds later it will go back down on the plunger activating it. it has to go out and in, in order to activate the deactivate. You really need to simulate it manaully in your hand.

take a photo of the cut off lever in semi position. check to see if its being obstructed by the postion of the stealth unit. You may need to add or remove material from the cut off lever for correct operation.

that fac tthat you getting intermietant readings in different positions says to me its obstucted from getting into the right position and requirres a shot to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
      You really need to simulate it manaully in your hand.
      Thats Sig worthy!

take a photo of the cut off lever in semi position. check to see if its being obstructed by the postion of the stealth unit. You may need to add or remove material from the cut off lever for correct operation.
      Yeah i had to add a bit to the end of the cut off (about 3mm) as when i put it in, it just didnt seem to reach

that fact that you getting intermietant readings in different positions says to me its obstucted from getting into the right position and requirres a shot to do that.
      That was my first thought but i kept thinking and it just seemed a bit to consistent.

Will get another cut off lever on order - it is a sportline so probably not be the highest quality cutoff in there.

Cheers for the reply - will have another go. Its sooooo much crisper now tho, evan if my setup is not 100% yet, dont think i could ever go to a standard trigger mech.
      . .

Comment

Nice arn't they?
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

windywindmill Find out more about windywindmill
        Working...