G&P Magpul MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P Magpul MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Hey all, right just wanted peoples opinions on any internal upgrades I should be making with my new MOE M4. The upgrades I'm definently looking for are of course: a TB inner barrel, hop up bucking and nub as well as perhaps a madbull ultimate hop unit and a new steel outer barrel.

Dunno which inner barrel to go with though combined with the best performance hop up bucking and nub. Anyone have any ideas or opinions?

Also with the G&P versions is there any need to upgrade the hop unit for a madbull one?

Thanks guys
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: G&P Magpul MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

I have this gun and have put in a longer Madbull TB 6.03 barrel & changed hop rubber to Guarder clear but still not very acurate at distance so I have just ordered a Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit and will see how I get on with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter0 View Post
      I have this gun and have put in a longer Madbull TB 6.03 barrel & changed hop rubber to Guarder clear but still not very acurate at distance so I have just ordered a Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit and will see how I get on with this.
      Could you let me know how you get on with it please mate
      Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

G and P work well with Madbull barrels and hops.

The little wings on the hop up need filing a little usually but work really well once fitted.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Im surprised you dont think its very accurate.

I have one of these and the accuracy is awesome. The only modification I have made is to change the bucking and nub for a £5 TN one from Z1.

Comment

I think ill just get one and then see if theres anythin i need doing to it, may go for a prommy TB barrel and a firefly bucking if i can get hold of one. If not then mayb a guarder clear or something like that.

Comment

alot of people that i know haven't really alot to their moe's apart from the bucking

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
                Im surprised you dont think its very accurate.

I have one of these and the accuracy is awesome. The only modification I have made is to change the bucking and nub for a £5 TN one from Z1.

I find the accuracy great at short to medium range, which is what the gun is really meant for but i want to increase accuracy at distance as mine fires to the right quite a bit.

Comment

Yeah I've heard fairly good things about the accuracy at short to medium but apparently it can drop off a fair bit at around 130-150 feet, dunno if this is true just what I've read.

Comment

Any news on the madbull hop improving anything? I just got mine working after 11 months and two weeks :P and long range is rather disappointing
                    Also is it just me or is it very loud? I admit I'm dry firing as my mate ran off with my speedloader > but it seems REALLY loud!

Comment

Only got the Ultimate Hop fitted a couple of days ago but certainly has improved range and accuracy by how much not sure.

I have fitted a Guarder clear rubber instead of the supplied blue one & have an Element 105 spring.

Can't say mine is loud, maybe your gears need shimming or greasing.

Comment

They have been shimmed and last time they were greased would be about 20 hours ago...
                        ah well, don't want to go off topic maybe its just me being sensitive. lol :P

Only got the Ultimate Hop fitted a couple of days ago but certainly has improved range and accuracy by how much not sure.
                        How can you say it's certainly been improved and then say you don't know how much..? Surely to get one you have to have the other?

Comment

The ultimate hop can and can not improve your gun. Depending how good your old hop was will depend if you see a real difference. The advantage of the ultimate is it provides a better air seal, more precise hop adjustment and the hop stays where it is and doesn't move from vibration. That being said if you have a good seal already, your hop stayed where it is and you had taken the time to find your hop sweet spot then you are unlikely to see much of an increase from installing the ultimate. hop units all do the same job really the magic is in the rubber.

Comment

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up
                            May I ask how can you tell if one rubber is better than another? What differentiates them from each other?

Comment

In 2 minds about getting one now. For the money I'll be spending really shouldn't have to change the hop unit, especially as I though g&p ones were some of the best. Also a lot of people have had issues with long range and for woodland I need as much as possible :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                              Working...
                              X