Best Brand of 7.4v Lipo Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Brand of 7.4v Lipo Battery

Hey all wondering what the best brand and highest quality of lipo battery. I have been looking at g&p does anyone have any feedback about them. cheers

Re: Best Brand of 7.4v Lipo Battery

I like Intelect & Firefox for airsoft batteries, that or various RC packs.

G&P's are rebranded Intelect batteries. It even says on the box. You're better off finding a site that does general battery packs or RC batteries and buying a pack off them, normally you get a better price, more connector options and a bigger range of batteries.

Comment

I wouldnt get a G&P. Id go for turnigy seeing as batteries and chargers is what they do

Comment

If you have a local remote control hobby store, pop in and ask them for advice... there are so many good lipo brands out there..

Comment

ok so what are the best quality brands of lipo batteries you can buy I am pronly going to buy a firefox lipo

Comment

Turnigy! Firefox are expensive. In the end, get a branded battery, thats nice and cheap. the only difference between any of them will be the build quality

Comment

go onto flebay easiest place to search for lipos and the cheapest .

Ben i agree turnigy are very good lipos and cheap.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
              Working...
              X