Systema battery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systema battery help

I hope I have put this in the right place?
    But I have bought myself a systema m4a1 max that comes with the m150 cylinder. Zeroone supplied me with a 9.6v 2200mah battery. I have been reading around and I have seen a few times that the m150 cylinder should only be used with a 12v battery. Can anyone help with this? Should I stop using the batteries I have or will they be fine to use and won't damage the gun?
    Cheers

Re: Systema battery help

using a 9.6 battery is fine aslong as it is fully charged and if your going to use lipos make sure you use an 11.1v also speak to tackleberry on the ptw forums for more advice

Comment

whats your sit limit anyway? Red cylinders run at 500fps ish you should really run a 12v to run it smoothly and as above if you hav any problems speak to tony

Comment

dantwnn you can't use the m150 cylinder at sites because unless you've not noticed the majority of sites only allow 350 fps guns therefore he doesn't need the 12v battery a 9,6 is just fine

Comment

Well. I've been away. Lol
          Some sites allow the red cylinder only if I'm on single fire and a certain distance away. But now I can't find decent batteries!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be surprised they let you use that unless it's locked to semi

Comment

Well being the good sportsman I am I just use the blue one. Lol

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scotty9989 Born and raised in sutton. Full of chavs but i aint one of them. ;) Find out more about scotty9989
              Working...
              X