Mosfet for VFC Scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosfet for VFC Scar

The VFC Scar has a foldable stock with the wiring changing into bullet shape push connector type things on the stock hinge. So because of this there is no wire way from the motor to the battery compartment in the stock, and these push connectors are used instead.

So my questions is how can i modify or is there a mosfet that will fit the VFC Scar?

I havnt took apart the gearbox or the lower receicer as of yet so it there a way of soldering the mosfet wires onto these push connectors?

Also the wiring in the stock looks very thin and not that good quality so is there a way of swapping out that too?

Re: Mosfet for VFC Scar

H mate,

The only mosfets that could be used without entering the gearbox are the plug and play mosfets of which i would not recommend. From what i have seen of the VFC (and taken apart) the wiring is of poor quality any should be replaced with 14awg. I would reccomend purchasing a MIDAS AB mosfet of a Fireworks mosfet.

PM Midas if you need futher information about the mosfets.

Rich

Comment

Thanks mate.

Well i want better trigger response and reduced "wind up" time on my motor/gearbox. And as far as i know the plug and play mosfets iv seen are only realy for burst modes etc.

Comment

Correct.

Would reccomend a Midas AB Mosfet then buddy!

Comment

Thanks. Iv just pm'd him.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisjames91 Find out more about Chrisjames91
          Working...
          X