Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune up kits?

Hey all,

Just wondering what sort of boosts do these things give? I was looking at the TM G36C on ZeroOne and you can get an M100 Tune up kit included in it for £30 more. Does this increase the rate of fire from the gun? If so how much?

I saw this while looking at G36c videos, where could I buy the part required to upgrade the gun to this standard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYod8_SxUs

Cheers again all

Re: Tune up kits?

for £30 are you sure, maybe a new spring but not a full tune up kit?

th spring will raise the fps

Comment

Hmm maybe it was just the spring fitted, are the tune up kits normally alot dearer?

Comment

Hurricane FTKs are indeed £30. By most accounts everything apart from the bushings are top notch.
        They have bearing spring guides and piston heads so they will bump up the ROF slightly.

Comment

i have the guarder SP120 for my SPR. well it looks imense, and i hope its worth the $89.99. it has a bearing piston haed and spring guide. it has 6mm bushings, i have 7mm so mine arent in use, waiting for a TM gun to put them into
          it has a polycarbonate piston, cylinder. high speed gears and a shim set. thats about it.
          so you need to supply the rest.
          im gonna be running a G&P m120 high speed motor, and an m100 spring. the ROF is pretty intense on my M4 with out a mosfet. cant wait to see it with one!

Comment

ROF will drop, but muzzle velocity will increase.
            If you are just stepping up to an M100, you only really need the Steel bushings and the Spring. The other parts are not needed.
            dsgdreamteam

Comment

well ive beuilt a scratch GB. so i need a new GB shell. all i have for the SPR at the mo is the tune up stuff, motor and the externals. all i need id GB shell. MOSFET+AB(sorted nearly), cut off lever. antireversal. a fake bolt catch. and a selector switch:D
              got any of those lurking around sniperjesus? haha:D

Comment

Most if not all FTKs dont include replacements for all parts, generally the parts missing do not need to be replaced, however some companies will include them even if they aren't 100% necessary.

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                well ive beuilt a scratch GB. so i need a new GB shell. all i have for the SPR at the mo is the tune up stuff, motor and the externals. all i need id GB shell. MOSFET+AB(sorted nearly), cut off lever. antireversal. a fake bolt catch. and a selector switch:D
                got any of those lurking around sniperjesus? haha:D

Yep, i've got all but the fake bolt catch, you're welcome to any of the parts, it'l do me a favour as they're just wasting space in my spares box.
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

Lets be honest for £30 you should not expect a whole lot from the kit

Comment

Yea Im not hoping the world from just a £30 kit, just wondering if the upgrade was worth anything at all or if I'd be as well to leave it stock?

Id like once ive had the gun for a bit to tune it up, prob best to leave it untill I know what I'm doing lol.

Cheers for the replies all, appreciated

Comment

The Zeroone upgrades are just a spring, the £30 is paying for the tech time as well.

Comment

And Metal bushings TKOS XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
                        Working...
                        X