Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Recommendations

Greetings,

Looking for some advice regarding upgrades really, I have a Classic Army MP5A5 B&T. At present I have a Tanio Koba Twist Barrel in there as my only upgrade. I still have standard Gearbox, Spring, Bearings, Hop-Up Rubber etc.

I'm extremely happy with my gun but as we all know with airsoft theres always something else you can do, I'm inexperienced with performance enhancing upgrades and bought the twist barrel on advice and it has made a hell of a difference since my gun only shoots about 290 fps.

Ideally I'd like to know what sort of upgrades I should be looking at to pick my gun up a bit more, I'm looking at one of the FALCON hop-up rubbers from ehobby as I've heard nothing but good things from several users.

Is it worth buying a new spring to notch my FPS as well? like an SP90? Are new bearings what I should be looking at as well?

Really any and all advice would be appreciated

Many Thanks
    I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy!

Re: Upgrade Recommendations

If youre going to put a new spring in there you should probably look at getting a new TB barrel for it... the TK twist barrels dont like higher fps.. FPS however wont effect range, the TK twist barrels are supposedly amazing so I dont see the need of a spring change! Just get yourself a guarder clear or TM hop rubber and you should see another noticable difference!

Comment

Well the ceiling for a TK Barrel is 310 so I was going to be cheeky and try and hit the ceiling, it shoots pretty amazing at 290 but I was thinking of being cheeky

Comment

Be cheeky

Comment

Anybody heard anything about these FALCON hop-up rubbers from ehobby? Worth getting?

Also is it worth getting some new bushings?

Comment

the falcon hop rubbers are very good, I use them in all my aeg's I found after swapping from Tokyo marui hops to the falcon one I got alot better accuracy and seemed to have better range. I think this is due to the two nibs actualy inside they do something very good.

would recommend!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lynchie Mentalist! Find out more about lynchie
            Working...
            X