VFC Scar light mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC Scar light mags?

Im having problems trying to find mags that fit this gun perfectly.

Iv tried my g&p mags and they are extremely tight and i have to give it a good slap on the bottom of the mag for it to lock in properly. And even i am having major feeding problems with them. So basicly they dont work at all.

Iv tried a mates "MAG" mags and they fit in fine but i didnt get to test fire as we didnt have any bbs lying around.

So does anybody have the same scar and have you come across the same problem?

P.s. Iv read that magpul p-mags work for vfc 416's but iv also heard that p-mags are rubbish (dont know why, its just what about 5 people have told me)

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Chris

Re: VFC Scar light mags?

ive run my vfc scar l on magpul m mags(120 round polymer ones) and they always run flawlessly

Comment

i had this issue myself, none of my TM M4 mags would fit my VFC SCAR.....seems to be a problem with this gun.

So, i bought the VFC mags and they fit perfectly (as expected), but you'd think one M4 mag would be the same as another.....oh well.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah its stupid how a few manufacturers have to be differant. And i can only find the vfc m4 mags in 1 shop so far and they are £70 for 5. Which is pretty expensive for mid caps.

The magpul pmags are a cheaper at £80 for 10 i think. But i really dont like the syle of them.

Comment

i had metal tm and kings arms lo caps and didnt like them at all.or any metal mags for that point.my team m8 hav 2 vfc m4s are one wil only run on pmags and one only seems to like metal star rg style mags.weird.typical vfc

Comment

dboys +jg worked in my mates there cheap too also some pdw mags worked well in it too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisjames91 Find out more about Chrisjames91
            Working...
            X