Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK416 Trigger return spring.

Hey guys,
    I appologise if theres already a thread on this but I cant seem to find anything on the search function.
    Basically I have an AGM HK416 on full auto it fires fine.
    But on semi each time the trigger is pulled I need to manually return it by pushing it forward before I can fire the next shot.

Now this is a huge problem as I play at a semi only CQB site :/

Any advised please guys.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Re: HK416 Trigger return spring.

Sounds like the trigger return spring has either poped out of its locating hole in the GB or the spring has broken
    Either way you will have to open the GB to fix it

Comment

Thanks dude, appreciate the fast responce.
      Any idea where I could get a replacement?

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Wait a sec...

If it works and returns on auto but not on semi, it is unlikely to be the trigger spring. Unless it just isnt sitting properly in the gear box.

Either way it would be better to have a look befor buying a replacement.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I agree with Midas have a look befor buying a replacement
          But my best guess is that the spring has come out of it locating hole

I have come across this a few times and the reason that the trigger returns is due to the vibration from the GB as the motor is still running in Auto when you release the trigger and in the fraction of a second that it takes the motor to spin down it generates enough vibs to return the trigger to the rest position as opposed to Semi where the motor has stopped due to the Cut off lever tripping the moving trigger contact

Comment

Originally posted by Lee 303 View Post
            I agree with Midas have a look befor buying a replacement
            But my best guess is that the spring has come out of it locating hole
            I have come across this a few times and the reason that the trigger returns is due to the vibration from the GB as the motor is still running in Auto when you release the trigger and in the fraction of a second that it takes the motor to spin down it generates enough vibs to return the trigger to the rest position as opposed to Semi where the motor has stopped due to the Cut off lever tripping the moving trigger contact
            I missed that the first time I posted, or I would have agreed with you there..lol. oops.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

36CrazyFists Find out more about 36CrazyFists
            Working...
            X