Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares G36 - High speed?

Hi.

I bought an Ares G36 at the weekender. Am really happy with its performance, but I want to turn it into a high speed support weapon, as at the minute its not putting out the best rof, even after disabling the blowback.

I was thinking the "Ultimate G3 M100 assembled gearbox" coupled with an SHS ultra torque motor? What do you think? What sort of ROF would I get from that?

Re: Ares G36 - High speed?

Hi, The rof is not that bad after a good shim job on the ares gb but for high speed jobbys talk to Midas ( ROF god :P )

but what i can tell you is :

G3 gearbox is a V2 and the g36 range runs a V3 type gearbox

Give the gearbox a good shim job and run it on a 9.6

if your not going to use that blowback bar sell it to me :P
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

OK mate. Really am after something that will turn heads though. But will give that a go first.

And will do mate, but think Ill probably be keeping it just in case I want to rekindle my love for it at some point!

Whats the RPS with a good shim job and 9.6v? 20?

and thank you very much. I wasnt aware it was a V2 gearbox. You've just saved me a good £120!

Comment

never tested the rof on mine with my chrono lol hmm i will test today i think :P , but even with the EBB its just a little slower than a g&p m4 on a 9.6. but i use mine for range :P

and not a problem with the ebb bar it is always best to keep then incase you sell it on ( also you get lots of looks with the ebb on full auto )
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thats another thing actually. If I increase the ROF significantly will the recoil range still work fine? Dont want to overdo it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nomad Find out more about Nomad
          Working...
          X