bbs dropping at 5 meters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbs dropping at 5 meters

right guys i have a m4 on its way an its only fault is that the bbs only travel about 5meters
    so im guessing this is an airseal fault or hop unit
    soo what are the options that will need to be replaced or should i just go buy another mech box as im lazy :P
    its a g&g m4 btw

Re: bbs dropping at 5 meters

Buy a TM Hop unit with TM rubber and see what happens with that. Even with bad airseal the BB generally travels further than 5 meters. Even if it doesnt turn out to be the hop a TM hop unit with rubber wouldnt be a bad upgrade for your gun, and theyre cheap.

Have you checked if the barrel is straight? If its slightly bent if might be aiming downwards or ricocheting off somewhere.

Coule also be the springs completely lost all tension?

Comment

don't buy anything until you get it...

could just need a clean and re allignment of things and it could shoot better than any other airsoft gun (over exagerating i know) so a clean up for £0, could save you alot more if you do as nomad says :P

Comment

Don't think it's a dirty barrel / rubber, gave em a good clean up before i packaged it up, and still drops at 5meters.

Mind, it was pretty dirty, suprised it wasn't that!

Comment

It sounds definatley like your hop I would look at how it's engaging the barrel to see f there's a bump as I know the hop unit can allow te bucking to trap the bucking making it not engage Do you have a chronograph ?

Comment

I dont have a chrono unfortunatly but Waiting for my gearbox to come back traded some stuff for a load of parts the nub in the Original unit was facing the wrong way for one and there was a crack in the gear box wich josh never noticed but i was saved with a new gearbox in a trade but should be running fine later this week fingers crossed

Comment

If not give me a shout and I'll see what I can do

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fucoffee Find out more about fucoffee
              Working...
              X