Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dboys kac pdw lipo compatible charger

Hi everyone
    I have just recieved won the D boys KAC PDW via a swap. It has the standard 11.1v Lipo battery. Hoping some one could recommend me a charger which has all the necessary cables and is under £30.
    Thanks

Re: Dboys kac pdw lipo compatible charger

I can recommend Turnigy Accucell 6. Easy to use.

Costs about £40-50 with a mains charger, although you can pick them up for under £30 but you will need to run it off a 12v car battery.
    How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
    Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
    And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

Skimping on a lipo charger is a bad move.

I went with one of the Turnigy cheapo chargers initially and it was not balance charging the lipo batteries correctly. This was confirmed with 2 different voltage readers and once I tested a charged battery on my new charger.

Went to an iMax B6 (Turnigy Accucell 6 is a clone of this) and happy days, no more issues.

I got my iMax B6 plus power pack for about £45 posted. Shop around and I can't say where I got it from for forum rules reasons.

Comment

The Accucel 6 is not a clone of the B6. There are several chargers all of the same design.

The A6 has a better balancer module plus a cooling fan - possibly other things, but it's certainly not a clone.

More money you spend on a charger will normally equal a better balancer module inside the charger, but up to say 500 charges, you're not going to notice the difference in voltage of the separate cells in a lipo pack.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

As in my other post, I disagree regarding the iMax B6 balance module on recent versions being inferior.

Mine is incredibly accurate and its 2 years old at least.

Still thats just my opinion as is my opinion that the Accucel is a clone of the iMax though with a fan. Just my opinion.

Its certainly incredibly similar lol.

Comment

My Dad's harder than your Dad though
            Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
              My Dad's harder than your Dad though
              Yeah but my imaginary dragon is harder than your imaginary dragon!

Comment

Say what you like about my Dad, but leave the dragon out of it
                Signature Removed

Comment

If you're using an 11.1v lipo in a standard dboys pdw, expect it to die after a mag or two!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IIII Phil IIII Find out more about IIII Phil IIII
                  Working...
                  X