MP5 SD6 Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 SD6 Problem?

Hi i have an mp5 sd6 blowback and when i load in a mag and pull the trigger the rounds do not come out even after winding the mag and using midcap mags, the odd round does come out of the barrel but drops out the end. Does anyone have any suggestions to what the problem is and how to fix it.

Re: MP5 SD6 Problem????

Does it fire if you turn the gun upside down and put a few bbs in the chamber?
    If it still refuses to fire the tappet plate could be the cause.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

it fires when i put them in the chamber upside down but only when i push my finger on top

Comment

That means the gun meachanisms are fine. Your mags are either not seating in correctly or just broken.

Comment

is the tappet plate meant to be screwed down

Comment

You won;t be able to see the tappet plate from outside the gun. It's inside the gearbox.

Tha plastic tube that accepts the bbs is part of the hopup chamber, which is screwed down yes.

Tha tappet plate is connected to the nozzle, which pushes the bbs into the barrell section of the hopup chamber to be fired. You can see the end of the nozzle going back and forth if you shine a torch into the magwell or your gun and fire it.

Comment

+1 on your mags being faulty.

Seeing how the gun fires when upside down, this prooves the gun itself is fine.

Sounds like a gear or spring is loose, or broken in your high cap.

Buy a new high cap

Comment

Re: MP5 SD6 Problem?

When i pull the trigger on single shot only on the 2nd pull does the round come out and on full auto it comes out pretty much fine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tintin102 Find out more about tintin102
                Working...
                X