Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp5 Help

Hi all
    i recently took apart my ICS mp5 to re wire it , i dismantaled the whole gun and put it back together but after doing so now have two bits left over and i cant seem to figure out where they go :/ the guns seems to function ok, however the first time i connected the battery and switched it to single shot it fired fully auto without me pressing the triger, switching it back to safe and the single seemed to remady this, andy way i have a picture of the parts below.

The first one is a small round metal plate about the size of a paracetamol but flat, looks like a watch battery but i doubt that. Second peice is obviously a nut but i didnt find anywhere to put it and i cant find the screw that acompanies it :s. I know for certain that it isnt from the barrel clamp that holds the barrel onto the upper reiver and front end.

Gun is an ICS Mp5 A4

Any help would be much appriciated!!!!!!!

Cheers
    Scott

edit
    i dont know why my attatched picture isnt showing up :/, anyway they are in my album on my user page:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?al...ictureid=11725
    Last edited by Muzlie; 9 September, 2011, 02:30. Reason: adding picture

Re: Mp5 Help

The silver bit goes on the motor you need this bit if you dont have it your motor wont be adjusted corrected and eat away at the bevel gear and the motor shaft will where.

Also that nut looks like its the nut which holds the front end to the gun.

Comment

Do you know where exeactly it goes? and i already have nut doing that job, maybe its a random nut which i found, could well be the case lol.
      Cheers
      Scott

Comment

Its hard to say so heres a video LOL skip to 5:35

http://www.mechbox.com/mp5/mp5j-reassembly.html

EDIT: that nut could be for the rear iron sight as well .
        Only two place which use nuts if Im correct .

Comment

Cheers, both peices now have a home! :D
          Dont suppose you are any good with L85 A2s? as i am in a similar predicament lol.
          Thats put my mind at rest for now anyway!
          Thanks again
          Scott

Comment

Yeah I may be able to help with that as well what is the problem?

Comment

this bit fell out when i first took it apart, my first guess is that its off the anti revesal latch, however that is in the gearbox if i am correct? and i didnt take that appart. i cant see anywhere else that it would fit

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?al...ictureid=11728

Scott

Comment

Hmm I dont know ics l85s very well put if you didnt take the gearbox apart it wont be that hmmm I honestly dont have a clue maybe best to make a new thread in the morning your question will get answered .

Also if your mp5 is still firing full auto by itself when you are in semi it sounds like your trigger unit spring has broken.

Comment

ok cheers, after doing a bit of googling it looks exactly like an anti revesal latch spring, think i will take apart the gearbox in the morning to make sure, i will take note of where everything goes this time lol. my fire selector seems to work ok now, will give it some proper testing in the morning. Cheers for your help!
                  Scott

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Muzlie Work most weekends, so I airsoft when I can! sadly not as much as I wish. Find out more about Muzlie
                  Working...
                  X