Motor Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor Wiring

Hi guys, I just did a complete dissassembly of my M4 to sort a problem ( which is now fixed :D ) but when i put the motor back in i forgot to check which wire went to which metal post thingymajig. I tried firing and then realised that i put the wires to the wrong posts so rectified the problem and it's now fine but im worried that i may have damaged the motor by firing it when the wires were in the wrong place!

Have I damaged the motor? Will it cause me problems in the future? Or am I being paranoid and it will be okay? :P
    Thanks in advance
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Motor Wiring

aslong as you didn't try doing a full auto burst mate or constantly pull the trigger then say " oh dear motor connections"

the gun wont have no damage mate, due the connections being wrong the motor wouldn't want to turn

so just keep it serviced and lubed, and get the motor height spot on to prevent any damage

Comment

I pulled the trigger 3 times i think.

How can I tell if my motor height is spot on?

Cheers for the reply
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

you adjust the screw at the bottom and you'll tell its at the correct height. a grinding noise and its to much etc etc
        Signature Removed: Please read the forum rules

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
        Working...
        X