ARES G36c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARES G36c

Got this gun sunday, from zeroone, of neil.... great gun performs great but when i was in a skirmish,, the left fire slector fell of, and the little metal bit which locks the gun on safe single etc is gone in the woods somewhere, it isnt the biggest of problems it still fires just wont lock there really well, and the right trigger selector is really wobbly, no matter how much i tighten the little torx screw on it.... any ideas guys on fixes or wheree i could get replacement selectors that could fit the ARES g36c

Thanks

Re: ARES G36c

I'd ask Z1 for a replacement, either the part you need or swap the whole RIF over.

Something falling off after a week isn't really on!

Comment

wasnt even a week, was same day after 3 hours of skirmish, didnt alter gun in any way... stucka silencer red dot and grip on.... then selector switch became wobbly :/ then fell off, not really my fault either so i may talk to neil next time i see him or just grin and bear it, dont mind the saftey not locking but the right hand side selector beinga bit wobbly is annoying, and a bit worrying may put a bit of electrical tape on the part the selector attatches to on the gun, to stop the movement... think i should do that or just hand it over?

Comment

Up to you really.

Personally I'd be more than annoyed if I had to tape up a 1 week old bit of kit.

Comment

i know its no help but had excatly the same problem with my ares g36c. first skirmish and the left one fell off, luckilly i was changing fire rate at the time.
          common problem maybe???

Comment

All you need to get off of him is a new small spring and nub. I wouldn't go through the hassle of trying to trouble neal for a whole new gun.

Comment

yea thats what i thought, the left one is ok now its tightend nicley but its the right just a bit wobbly... so i may put a lil bit of tape on the part that conncets it to the actualy gun... ill see how it goes.

Thanks guys for the help - apreciate your views jag

Comment

You should be able to tighten up that one with the same type of allen key as the other side. Not sure why there would be wobble after tightening.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AIRSOFTboy22 Find out more about AIRSOFTboy22
                Working...
                X