upgrading my top tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading my top tech

I'm thinking of upgrading my top tech m16, but not sure where to start. Also is it worth upgrading?? I would like to get it upto 330 atleast.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: upgrading my top tech

whats it chronoing at the moment?

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

deleted post

Comment

its running at 300-310, wanna get it upto 330 atleast

Comment

well if its just the fps you need to alter i would suggest checking all the compression parts, depending on on the condition it is in the first place you may see an increase, then perhaps add a m100 spring to boost up the fps if it is still low.

compression tests etc: http://airsofttutorials.com/central/...ion_tests.html

you may want to look at aoe as well but its just a thought

Comment

cheers dude, are those tutorials noob friendly? lol. i normally goto a shop and get my gun sorted.

whats the standard specifics of a top tech m16? i do have a madbull hop rubber installed.

Comment

yeah the tutorials are pretty straight forward, it boils down to how confidant you feel tinkering with you gun.
              tt m16 should take standard v2 parts, as well as standard m4 parts but i may be wrong as i havnt used/seen a top tech
              tbh fitting a new spring ismt that hard once you have your head around it and same goes for checking the compression

Comment

whats the best hop out there? as i want to make this more of a DMR,

Comment

Bump

Comment

The top tech v2 gearbox's are a little different since they are blow back. The main difference is the cylinder sitting on top of the gearbox to drive the fake bolt back and give a bit of a kick. I would say there is already an m100 spring in there (remember some of the air is being taken from the gearbox cylinder for the blow back). And to be honest 20-30 fps is going to make no difference to range at all.

Give the barrel a really good clean. I'd leave the hop unit alone and just change the hop rubber to a tm or systema. Im speaking from experience btw. And be careful taking the gun apart, it will be hard the first time.
                    Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

TM or systema hop rubber... ok, so is the madbull one not very good then? i'l be giving the barrel a good clean when i get home, would a tightbore make any difference?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                      Working...
                      X