TM G36c firing issues, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G36c firing issues, help!

Basically, I had to take apart the gearbox to fix a jam and realign the gears. got that all sorted out, but now i have a new problem.

When the battery is connected, it does nothing in safe (as it should) but then as soon as i put it to semi and the plates make contact, it just goes full auto and the trigger bacially doesn't do anything.

I'm guessing I've fluffed something up reassembling the trigger mechanism, but does anyone know what exactly?
    - Thunder Ducks -
    Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
    Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Re: TM G36c firing issues, help!

You've probably screwed the aw control bar on too tight, but I doubt you would have removed it anyways.

Take out your gearbox, plug it in and move the selector plate to semi and full. You may have forgotten the little spring that goes on the YCB and selector plate.

Comment

did you short the wires? hence bypassing the trigger switch!?
      or is your switch blade stuck in the forward position.

Oli
      Student Of Master Fong

Comment

I got someone to look at it and now it doesnt fire at all, mainly because from what i can tell the trigger isn't engaging or touching anything. What exactly does the trigger do that makes it fire? (diagrams etc. would be useful =] )
        - Thunder Ducks -

Comment

The trigger, moves a plastic piece witha metal contact on which bridges the gap between two contacts thus connecting the circuit. There should be a spring to pull the plastic piece away from the contacts therefore breaking the circuit again.

Comment

Trigger issue now sorted.

However, now ever since I got it back from Zero One (who fixed the trigger), I'm losing all my air pressure and getting a range of about 10m!
            It's not the hop up, adjusting that did bugger all to improve it, and the engineer I talked to said it was most likely the O-rings, spring or the piston head.
            Gotta take it back to Zero One AGAIN.

This gun is starting to prove more trouble than it's worth, I've had it since December and I still haven't been able to game it! (Sorry mods for the slight ranting nature of this post, I'm just a little frustrated)
            - Thunder Ducks -

Comment

Hmm well if your willing to open the box up again (hehe...mabe not) you could check that the cylnder and piston head have a good ait seal, just take the nozzel off put your finger over the hole and then push the piston down hard and fast,youll know if your air seal is rubbish.
              i had a bad airseal once so i just epoxy'd the head to it wich was a long term fix also bumped my fps to 329 on an m95 spring.
              back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Check that the chamber is sprung properly against the gearbox, wiring could be an obstruction if not arranged properly.
                Check the lip on the hop bucking make sure thats intact so that it seals correctly with the nozzle.
                If that fails to sort it, check for air leaks in the piston head/cylinder assembly as said.
                dsgdreamteam

Comment

Problem was a broken air nozzle, all fixed now thanks to the guys on site at GZ. Thanks!
                  - Thunder Ducks -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Isolate Former regular at ****** ***** & GZW looking to back back into things. Find out more about Isolate
                  Working...
                  X