Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which model og G36C would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which model og G36C would you recommend?

Been looking online for G36C's and have a few competitors.

its between:
    Cyma 36C
    SRC SR36C Gen. III
    JG JG36C
    ARES G36CV

Which make of the 36C would you recommend, and if possible give an explination for it, or even if you can give a bad review to one of the above weapons, just so i can get a good overall picture of which make i would like to go for.

Cheers.

Re: Which model og G36C would you recommend?

JG, Cheap and they seem to last forever. Apart from checking the FPS when you first get it they need nothing done to them to make them a very good skirmish weapon. I had one for well over a year and put untold amounts through it and it never skipped a beat.

From my experience you would have to spend 2 or 3 times the amount on a TM AEG to get better performance. That being said I've not tried either of the other makes for that model, but I know the Cyma AK's are very good.

My feed back
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Jg is the best its a good work horse and hard to brake

Comment

Get the Ares they are reliable and they have an amazing Blow-back system.
        It will never let you down!!!

Comment

Ares it would have to be for me , own 2 ares g36's very fun guns to use and there solid with a very nice finish
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I have to agree, JG seem to be the best value for money (not in all aspects, but overall)

I have a TM but ive had to replace the gearing and spring (bought second hand so cant pin it on TM as i dont know the method of 'care' by its previous owner)

i found the body's cosmetic looks and feel to be less realistic as its competitors so ive had it wrapped in CA clothing with a STAR 4port end. - great gun though design wise.

Comment

I own an umarex g36c from new and also an src g36 .the area has been nothing but trouble with fire selector problems and fps issues whilst the src has been faultless

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

h3nd0dfc Heyy, just a typical 20 year old.have a son, his name is tyler, he ws born on the 9th of march 2010, and i love him! Find out more about h3nd0dfc
              Working...
              X