Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Swapping M4 AR Stock for a crane stock Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping M4 AR Stock for a crane stock Help?

So I've just gotten a very standard M4A1 with all the lovelies e.g. MOFSET etc. And I was wondering how you take the Collapsible stock off. Any help?
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Re: Swapping M4 AR Stock for a crane stock Help?

if your meaning to remove it it very easy

the lever you push down to move the position of the stock . pull that up ( as if yout looking down the magwell carry handle pointing down ) slide stock off ,

there should be a end cap on the stock tube , reomve the allen screw that is securing this inplace , it is located on the same face as the positonally dents for the stock pin .

once removed the screw , remove the end cap , and a long possie drive screw driver (cross head) down inside the stock tube to undo the screw that goes into the beack of the mech box , as your unscrewing pull the stock tube at the same time so no stress is left on the body . .

then it should just pop or slide right off once the screw is fully un threaded

hope it helps

Comment

Cheers dude, New crane stock has been inserted ! Pictures up soon ;D!
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

anytime mate . glad to help .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nun-Chuck Find out more about Nun-Chuck
        Working...
        X