Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damned Annoying AUG Issue

Hi all,

Basically i have a JG AUG A1, when i first got it i noticed it was lacking in range so i put a systema rubber in and it was still lacking in range.
    The other day i noticed when i pushed the outer barrel in the range would be great, i have now realised that about 70% of the time the hop is about 2mm outwards from the air nozzle, meaning that only a fraction of the power was going to the BB. if i push the outer barrel in range is fine as the hop goes snugly onto the air nozzle.
    Any ideas on how i could fix this, i have noticed that where the hop gets screwed into the barrel there is an elongated strip for the screw to secure it in with, meaning it can slide which i think is causing the issues, i am thinking of filling in a section of the elongated screw hole but dont want to mess it up so would like some other opinions first?

Thanks!
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Re: Damned Annoying AUG Issue

a pic would be great mate

Comment

anyway you can put a buffer of some sort to push the inner barrel down the outer barrel and into the hop unit more?

Comment

Was trying to get a pic but my camera is absolutely crap.
        I am trying to figure out a way of doing it, i was going to leave modelling putty in there and wait for it to harden so it cant move about much.
        Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
        Working...
        X