Tightbore barrel for ICS M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tightbore barrel for ICS M4

I've decided to get a tightbore barrel for my ICS M4 and i'm thinking of getting the 'Madbull 6.03 v2 Black Python Barrel M4 SR16 SG551 363mm', however i understand that the inner barrel of the ICS M4 is 373mm not 363mm. Would fitting a 363mm inner barrel for my m4 work or does it have to be 373mm? and if so what are my options?

cheers,
    Kit
    sigpic

Re: Tightbore barrel for ICS M4

yes mate it would work, im sure tht it would be 363 anyway cos m4 barrel length is 14.5 inches
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
    Originally posted by N3ADS
    Is this you talking from experience ?..
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

my G&P standard barrel was longer than 363mm and i use the madbull v2 6.03 barrel :P

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

get it , it fits i got one in mine i recomend getting the guarder black hop rubbers aswell and swapping the bucking out for a bit of biro

Comment

I've used Madbull barrels in all of my guns and they are great! I wouldn't have thought the original barrel will be 373mm, it will most likely be 363mm.. Either way, a cm won't affect it that much. My M4 is using a 455mm barrel inside a silencer to improve the range and accuracy slightly!

Comment

yes it will work just had one put into mine

Comment

Z1 gave me a KM 6.04 once instead of my systema one that I ordered but it works like a dream

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

krazy kit hey im kit, and i use an ICS M4 Fixed stock with RIS System! Find out more about krazy kit
              Working...
              X