upgrade my jg mp5a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrade my jg mp5a4

hi i have a jg mp5 and i really love most realiable airsoft gun ive ever had no faults, and i was thinking of an upgrade..any ideas

Re: upgrade my jg mp5a4

jg's usually come with a TB about 6.03 - 6.04 so no need to change that..

in my isc i have a full tune up kit which is nice, have a look on zeroin thats where i got my stuff from

try a systema turbo motor and 9.6 in there too
    sigpic

Comment

internally or externally? if your looking for some external upgrades, get the flashlight handguard... looks really good

Comment

a sliding stock is really nice to have on one, you definatley want the flash light foregrip, it makes it look great

Comment

Just finished my MP5, was an A4! Now an A3, love the sliding stock!

Internals I have standard speed Systema gears (£40), G&P M120 Motor (£25), Madbull Tightbore (£25), 9.6v Battery (£20).

Externally, 4x scope (£25), RIS kit (£28) and 150mm silencer (£30)

Total: £193. But now does look brilliant, and fires VERY fast!

Did have a torch foregrip before, but found them very heavy due to the fact the weight of the torch is pivoted because its infront of your hand.

Comment

the sliding stocks do seem to wobble slightly when fully open though...

Comment

Originally posted by ben3265 View Post
              the sliding stocks do seem to wobble slightly when fully open though...
              That would be my only complaint against the sliding stock, oh and finding somewhere else for the battery!

So long as they thing don't break, I think I can live with a little wobble in it.

Comment

any pics Jagillham?? sound fucking awesome yea i was considering getting a sliding stock when you done this did you need to rewire the battery connectors from the back to the front is this easy done

Comment

Originally posted by 22nd SAS View Post
                  any pics Jagillham?? sound fucking awesome yea i was considering getting a sliding stock when you done this did you need to rewire the battery connectors from the back to the front is this easy done
                  If you run the battery to the front foregrip you can only fit in a mini battery. With the RIS kit, you can't get any battery. So what you do is run some wire from the rear of the gearbox, down the inside of the cocking tube and out into the RIS. You just need a battery sling, which enables you to carry a large 9.6v.

Picture as requested...

Comment

very tidy mate.....ive got a thought man of what to do with mine
                    flashlight handguard
                    sliding stock
                    relflex scope
                    and maybe a silencer

thanks for your input

Comment

id just get a freeken element tune up kit......... theyre okay for the money

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

22nd SAS Find out more about 22nd SAS
                      Working...
                      X