cheap upgrades for g&p m16a3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap upgrades for g&p m16a3

Hey forum users, please correct me if this is in the wrong place guys cheers

I have had a g&p m16a3 for a while now, the outside is looking sweet as most parts I make myself from moulds and cnc aided parts, but now I feel its lacking in performance. I wish to upgrade the internals to allow me to shoot further with a slightly higher fps, preferably around 345 to allow the +5 fps so I don't run over the limit, I'm not loaded therefore would like to do as little as possible. I was thinking getting a new spring, and maybe a new barrel, the exterier is modified at the end with a mok silenced so i can house a slightly longer barrel, so my main questions are,

1) what is the best spring for the lowest price ( I know it won't be the best but I mean something that will do the job for a lower price then the high end stuff)

2)best barrel to improve the ling range accuracy

Also thought I'd mention I'm intending to use this as a DMR so any other cheap upgrades to increase this please inform me, final thing is there a way to make a propane adapter rather than buying an expensive one, cheers .

Re: cheap upgrades for g&p m16a3

It doesn't increase accuracy or Fps,but Dean's connectors are extremely cheap and make a big performance difference with trigger response and Rof.
    I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

Appreciate that thanks, but do you know how to increase ling range accuracy

Comment

Is this an AEG or Gas?!

You mention propane?!

Comment

A madbull blue bucking and a madbull V.2 6.03 tightbore.
          I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

It's an aeg, the propane part was for my pistol.... Cheers spacey appreciate that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanf124 Find out more about ryanf124
            Working...
            X