Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM charger convert to use on my TLP

Hey guys,

Right got a galaxy mp7 the other day and want to chop off the plug to change it to a tamiya connection to use on my slow charger and my tlp 4000c.

Biggest problem is which way round it goes, Is the wire with white on the positive one? (connect it to a red wire or something i'm thinking as have a female mini tamiya made up already so just connect it up.

Cheers for any help

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: ACM charger convert to use on my TLP

Before anyone says buy a marui charger i dont think my battery will fit as i have a galaxy mp7.

Comment

anyone? Just need to know which side the wire with the white stripe goes into.

Comment

got an led knocking about, they will only take current one way, the side with the flat edge, thats the negative. hope this helps, I dont have one to tell you the right answer, but this will, it may possibly pop the led, but you'll see it light up first!

Comment

unfortunately i dont, its more a case of knowing which wire on the charger is which, i.e. if the black one is positive or if its the one with a white line on it.

Comment

What kind of connector is it at the moment? Got pictures?

Comment

Its the one you get stock with the galaxy mp7, i.e. wall charger to the EX battery socket.

I want to take off the wall plug and put a tamiya on it to use it on my smart chargers.

Comment

The one with the white line (or any indication) is usually the positive.

Thats how all of the standard tamiya chargers are setup. The wire with the white stripe being positive.

Comment

tis true, the plain wire is normally the negative, one with a line through it, is the pos, but thats not allways the case, esp with acm products!

Do you know anyone with a voltmeter, someone you know must have one.

Comment

hmmm i may have to see if i can dig one out from somewhere

Comment

if you have transport, I only live in Swadlincote, I'll check it, swap it over and solder it for you matey!

Comment

I have sorted it now with a bit of soldering and a bit of help from my trust marui dis charger.

for future reference the stripe wire is negative.

Cheers people for all the help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                        Working...
                        X