MP5 to MP5K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 to MP5K

Anybody converted an MP5 SD5 to an MP5K? Just wondering what would be required to do this and any expereinces they may have had.....let me know.
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: MP5 to MP5K

Anybody?
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

its cant be done sorry as they are different guns ( mp5 use's a v2 gb and the mp5k has a v3 gb)
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yup, it isn't just a case of taking the stock and grip off a normal MP5. I'm pretty sure the front receiver shape is different too.

Comment

front end is much smaller..

im after a sliding stock ( i have an SD6 silencer ) so i was hoping to replace the front end with the smaller hand grip version! just to make it easier to swing around my back!

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
          Working...
          X