Your assistance required...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your assistance required...

Right i have an aug which after putting a new spring in, i managed somehow to break off one of the trigger contacts when replacing the gearbox into the body.
    Do any of you know where i might be able to source a spare trigger contact or failing that a replacement trigger unit. (the unit that attaches to the gearbox) I have had a look on google and some other places but seems unable to find anything. Just thought that maybe one of you guys had encountered this issue before. ???

Re: Your assistance required...

we can only suggest Zero one on this website i am afraid, but why not try zero one. they may be able to help.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Are we talking one of those little metal flaps that the trigger wedges between?

Comment

If its the contacts youv'e broken, you might as well get a new trig unit, they arnt that pricey.

Comment

well, £20 for a CA one aint exactly cheap, thats for my m4, but he is right you will need a new switch block. im always snapping mine, good job i had one spare

Comment

Aug thats a V3 right? I have a complete unused V3 trigger switch assembly you can have.

PM me with were you want it sent.

Phil...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vladraken Find out more about Vladraken
            Working...
            X