G&P LMT MRP Disassembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P LMT MRP Disassembly

Ok, so I never thought I would ask such a stupid question... But, this has had me confused for hours!

How on earth do I get my G&P LMT MRP apart? Now im not a noob at taking G&P Rifles apart, I know what Im doing but this just isnt the same for some reason!

I pull the pin out as far as itll go and I cant just slide the upper receiver off! It moves a centimeter and then stops! Seems like something is in the way!

Would someone please please enlighten me before I lose my nut?!

Many Thanks!

Re: G&P LMT MRP Disassembly

Classic newbie error?

Is it catching on the dust cover?

Comment

On my G & G I have to slightly pull back the charging handle don't know if your's is the same?

Comment

Jag Cant believe I never noticed that! I've had my other G&P rifles (I have another 3) for years, taken them apart countless times, but this is the only one where the front pin doesnt come out fully so the dust cover catches!

What a complete TWONK!

I should now remove myself from this forum in shame. I apologuise to all!

Comment

We've all done it it..... once! lol

Comment

Sorry I know the first questions has been answered but as you guys got the same AEG's did you guys ever able to disassemble the LMT MRP from G&P and taken apart the inner barrel from the rail? Thanks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
            Working...
            X