galaxy mp5k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galaxy mp5k

right i have no left hand selector switch as the fella i bought from had snapped it off.
    im wondering will just any ordinary marui one do the job, like the end on the bar going from the right side to the left has snapped, so i need the whole unit. will any fit?
    sniperjesus im counting on ya for your help, you usually point me in the right direction.:D
    thank

Re: galaxy mp5k

I think it should be ok mate as having looked at both they are almost the same.
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

Worth looking into, as even between MP5's they vary. The JG one for example has a square bar, and the TM is rectangluar. So you'll need to get the correct matching selector cam too.

Comment

ive got a galaxy mp5k and a tm mp5 although both are sef selectors, they are different the galaxy has a fatter shaft and a different rotation block.
        hope that helps
        'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
        Working...
        X