Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP5 Hicap problem :(

Hi there guys,

Just bought 3 second hand metal JG Hicaps for my full metal JG MP5 (M5-MC to them)

What is annoying, is that only one of the Hicaps actually fits! The other two just fall out of the gun! Sometimes they will just stay in place, but a very very light tug, without even releasing the mag catch, out they come.

They came in almost brand new condition front he guy I bought them off, so its not as if theyve been worn down. I do understand that a lot of chinese makes often have a problem with producing the same parts consistently.. so I can understand that occassionall you will get something that doesn't quite match up, but it is irritating that I cant use them.

Any ideas on anything i can do to get them to stay in?

(I do already have 2 other JG Hicaps that stay in perfectly.. :S)

Thanks
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: MP5 Hicap problem

Gaffa tape, electrical tape, or buy a new body for the mp5, which is what i did.

Comment

bend the holding hole (square in the side of mag) out a litlle

Comment

destroyer, mp5 mags dont have a hole that can be bent like on m4 mags, maybe pushing the casing out from the inside would work

Comment

Same problem with my ics mp5,
          Electric tape works a treat!
          Star g36k
          Dboys spr mod 0.
          Ics mp5 A4
          TM G3
          KSC Mac 11 x2
          TM Hi capa 5.1

Comment

Are the mags actually all the way in? When you push in you should see the mag catch, the one look like a button go out, then back in flat. I had loose ones, turned out they were too tight, a good whack got them in right, and they are the best as the have no wobble at all!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
            Working...
            X