cyma glock aep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyma glock aep

hi all just got my glock a few weeks back this is te first time ive really used it and its stopped working the battery is charged but whe nthe trigger is pulled i get nothing at al not even a click off the motor all the connections seem to be connected has anyone else experienced or know how to fix this thanks

Re: cyma glock aep

its usually battery unless you can test it in a known working glock to prove otherwise.

Comment

update the connections and battery are all fine the problem is the motor it wont spin unless the pinion gear is rotated by your fingers first anyone know where to get a replacement gearbox or motor?

Comment

ya.. im working on this, i have the replacment aftermarket motor but it doesnt have a pinion gear on it yet or the correct length shaft.

Comment

it just seems the motor is f*cked it makes a whine noise and its turning inside but the pinion gear isnt turning like something isnt connected right im no expert on motors or aep's its my first time takeing one apart im more of an aeg expert do you know if this is a common problem? also its odd how it will work fine if the connection is made and you turn it with your fingers it will start working the gearbox fine seems like it may not be poewrful enough or something has stripped inside

Comment

could be poor shimming or something wrong inside the mechbox causing mechanical resistance..... try disassembling it, reshimming and regreasing. might help!

Comment

it isnt its the motor even when the motor is taken out the gearbox it needs to be started by turning it by hand

Comment

you test aep gearboxes with your thumb, even with an eagle6 power spring you can still turn the gearbox with your thumb completely firing a shot.

Those motors are a common thing to break hence my tryign to source regular after market versions, it isnt so much finding the motor which is the issue but finding a pinion supply and cutting the shaft to length and making it a ready fit package for the aeverage softer to install.

Comment

yeah i can turn it with my thumb and it cycles fine its definatley the motor thats gone it just whines ther ewill be the odd time it will cycle continuously running the gearbox but as soon as i stop it it wont work again if you do get some spare motors or something could you let me know

Comment

Yup will do i found it hard to support them in general becuase of the motors having like an internal wiring.. as soon as it fries it starts needing more and more current just to turn it over. The replacment motor doesnt need to be stronger just new... else when your fault finding you simply cant move forward with out testing all components working. hence problem aep = frustrating.

Comment

i wouldnt mind if it was well used but it was the 2nd time id used it rediculous tbh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                      X