ICS AK74 Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS AK74 Help?

Hello im a bit worried, i got a ICS ak74 from zero one a few weeks back and firstly the paint littirly comes off with rubbing my finger along it and secondly, when i recived my battery yesterday i charged it for 18hrs as described and the gun did not function. I tried it on full and semi but there was no sign of function. I tried adjusting the hop but there was nothing. Is there something im doing wrong or is the gun faulty?

Regards
    karl

Re: ICS AK74 Help?

if the gun has never been used get in contact with the store , they will be able to help you . it could be something very simple but see what they say first
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Okay ill do it tomroow when they open, and also the paint just comes right off i dont know if that will affect anything or if ill have to repaint it myself.

Comment

tbh for a new gun thats never been used i would not be happy ! but talk it over with them could be something silly like a dead fuse or your charger is duff ( was the battery warm when it finished charging ? )

Comment

Yeah im really annoyed at this, all the stuff cost about £400, and yeah the charger and battery were hot when i unpluged them.

Comment

ok simple checks :

is there a fuse , is it ok ? ( bypass it to test only )
            remove the bottom grip ( 1 screw ) and make sure the motor contacts are still connected

if this is a solid stock ak , undo the stock screws and make sure the stock loom is connected to the gearbox loom

other than that its for the shop to look over

Comment

Fuse looks fine, Tried bypassing it, No luck
              Under the screw is motor adjustment
              The solid stock is definitly connected to the motor

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kmanderson62 Find out more about kmanderson62
              Working...