SHS SR-25 Tune-up kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHS SR-25 Tune-up kit

Hi I found the following below http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/shs-high-...th-piston.html

What I want to know is will this fit into and work in an A&K SR-25?
    Cheers.

Re: SHS SR-25 Tune-up kit

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?3126

Comment

Originally posted by Sealcon View Post
      Hi I found the following below http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/shs-high-...th-piston.html

What I want to know is will this fit into and work in an A&K SR-25?
      Cheers.
      Jamie the lads are pointing out to you as a fairly new user that you should have the manners to try familiarise yourself with the rules and guidelines pertaining to this(or any other forum you might wish to join)BEFORE POSTING. It is only proper to do so.Had you done you would perhaps ask if anyone was familiar with the SHS/A+k compatability but not where it was available unless that happened to be ZERO ONE AIRSOFT to which this community is affiliated-so please readup.In the mean time however I think its only the SHS SR25 gearset/V2 cylinder and piston head that is usable.The piston will only fit a standard V2 or V3 box,also for some reason they have added a metal air nozzle for none less than an MP5!
      Last edited by [email protected]; 14 December, 2011, 03:27. Reason: TYPO

Comment

yes that set will work in an a and k sr25
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Jamie the lads are pointing out to you as a fairly new user that you should have the manners to try familiarise yourself with the rules and guidelines pertaining to this(or any other forum you might wish to join)BEFORE POSTING. It is only proper to do so.Had you done you would perhaps ask if anyone was familiar with the SHS/A+k compatability but not where it was available unless that happened to be ZERO ONE AIRSOFT to which this community is affiliated-so please readup.In the mean time however I think its only the SHS SR25 gearset/V2 cylinder and piston head that is usable.The piston will only fit a standard V2 or V3 box,also for some reason they have added a metal air nozzle for none less than an MP5!
          DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AND IS ANNOYING TO READ

Also stated in the rules new guy....

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
            DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AND IS ANNOYING TO READ

... owned
            PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post

mmm' interesting amount of caps yourself there even 'newer guy' -would'nt be interested in getting into any discussions with you-Just one point though 'If you dont have anything useful to say maybe just dont say anything at all' (Added to ignore list)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sealcon The usual Find out more about Sealcon
              Working...
              X