Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA SA80 - Trigger Help

Hi Fellow Airsofters,

I have and Army Armaments SA80, the trigger is working intermittently. I suspect the connectors just need a clean?

As a complete numpty when it comes to guns, I need info on stripping it down so I can get to the trigger, I can't work out how to remove the gearbox so I can access the trigger connectors, (I told you I am a numpty) can anyone point me in the direction of how to strip it down?

Thanks in advance.

Re: AA SA80 - Trigger Help

hello. seeing as its an army armament im presuming its an ex blow back? if this is true and you have removed the blow back then youll find a plate over the trigger block with a secondary trigger contact from when the blow back used to be. remove that plate so the trigger block is exsposed and just launch that plate where ever you want. then pop the gear box back in and away you go my friend. now as for stripping the rifle... get someone who know what there doing mate. as a weapons tech the amount of people i have bringing rifles to me saying can you put this back together please, because they just dont have a clue.

Comment

Re: AA SA80 - Trigger Help

Have you got it sorted yet?

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HoofHearted Find out more about HoofHearted
      Working...
      X