Problem with the JG Thundermaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the JG Thundermaul

Hey guys as title says a problem with my JG Thundermaul and need ideas how to get it running properly

the rate of fire is really low and i just hear heavy and loud clicking from the gearbox when i press on the trigger and that it sometimes the it stops firing at times. I haven't used it fully yet and need idea's if any of you have any info that can help. Tried two batteries and both are fine just the gun and the chargers fine.

Cheers
    king

Re: Problem with the JG Thundermaul

The problem is you bought one..... Joking ( :/ )

I recon it could be the motor, You could have a duff one, or the wiring.

Comment

This may sound really simple but a jam maybe?
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

the person i bought it off showed me it was fully functional when i bought it.

Comment

Hi,

What have you done with it since you bought it if anything? Has it been skirmished? Has it been dropped or knocked in anyway? Have you changed anything? First things I would check is the motor alignment but I have no idea how to do that with a Thundermaul... I would also take the gearbox out and dry fire it a few times to I can hear / see what is going on more closely. Again, not sure if that is possible with a Thundermaul. Slow rate of fire and abnormal sound definitely points to motor alignment and / or a gearbox related issue.

Can't really offer any other advice, sorry!

Comment

I agree and I have not skirmished with it since I got it as I haven't had the time Quibble. I'd better find someone who is good at doing the insides then ha as i have no clue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kinglemon Find out more about kinglemon
            Working...
            X