Ics Mag Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics Mag Ready

Are they worth it? Are any of you guy's using one? I am considering it but at £32.50 + Delivery... It's questionable.

Product Code on Z1: MA-20

Edit:-

I don't suppose any of you guy's have any photo's too?
    Last edited by Shinotama; 8 October, 2009, 00:56.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Re: Ics Mag Ready

theres one for sale in the accesories bit for 15 posted...... get it quick!

actually, its been sold, but 32.50 is still reasonable..... plus they look cool as stink!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesofter View Post
      plus they look cool as stink!
      English? Lol... Thanks for the link though

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

never used one myself but know people who have and they all say it helps with faster reloads as you dont have to dive into a pouch to grab the next mag in mid fire fight. Plus you can get the dummy mag that holds a battery should you wish to not have full stock and use a largeish battery without a bag or PEQ.

IMO its like that good old wood stain/varnish "DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN!"

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          dummy mag that holds a battery should you wish to not have full stock and use a largeish battery without a bag or PEQ.
          I've never actually seen that... That sounds interesting, can you link me or pm me?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Dont actually have a link to hand if you google it. It's basically an m4 mag shell that holds a customised battery inside that you can run the lead to your GB (kind of the same way you do a PEQ just with slightly more external wiring) when its dead just take off the battery and pull the mag out. Looks wise when its all in apart from a wire (which can probably be hidden somewhere) it looks just like any other m4 with the ready mag system.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

That sounds pretty damn cool, I will look into it, I'm basically just looking up parts for the gun as I am getting loads of magpul parts for my M4 but I've never seen anyone use a Mag Ready, they are used in the "Art of the tactical carbine" Dvd's...

Well obviously not ICS ones but still

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shinotama Human, Mil-Sim Airsofter Find out more about Shinotama
              Working...
              X