ICS Hope assy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Hope assy

I've got a nice crack in mine so will need to replace it, my question is; will a normal hopup unit work as the one i have in at the moment is cylindical a bit like the G3 one?
    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Re: ICS Hope assy

if your asking will another hop-up unit work in an ics NO Sir

Zero-one sell the ics hop-up unit's replace the rubber and bucking why your there

Comment

Purchase the ICS one again, I've had no-end of trouble with the ICS hop-up's, I have a modded systema one in my M4A1 atm but it will ONLY take ICS Hi-Cap mags

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
        Purchase the ICS one again, I've had no-end of trouble with the ICS hop-up's, I have a modded systema one in my M4A1 atm but it will ONLY take ICS Hi-Cap mags
        Whys that mate? Is the alignment different or something?
        "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ward8124 REME 94-02 Find out more about Ward8124
        Working...
        X