Biggest battery an A&K Masada handguard can hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest battery an A&K Masada handguard can hold

Hey guy's looking for some info on the A&K Masada. Basicly im wanting to know whats the biggest 9.6v battery i can put on the Masada Handguard. Must be nimh, not lipo

Re: Biggest battery a A&K Masada handguard can hold

ermm i have one, with a 9.6v... will just check..

right its a Ni-MH 8 1500mAH 1.2V cells.

is that the info you need?
    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Was hoping to get a bigger one that in there as it has a systema turbo motor. Is there much room left over. Maybe could squeeze a crane stock battery in there

Comment

a crane stock battery wouldn't fit, search around, i could if you want try my crane stock battery in my m4 for size in the masada. But seems like lipo is the way forward for you my friend.
        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

You will need a pack capable of sustaining the Turbos ungodly current draw, 3300mah+ ideal otherwise you risk damaging pack.
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

Yeah thats why i want a bigger one, I use a 4600 mah 9.6 in my m4 with a G&P M120 motor. I may be subdued to getting the madbull lifepo batteries then.

If you could check for me salvage that woud be great.

Comment

alrighty will do that now.
              Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Update: Sorry mate it doesn't fit, tried at all angles and taken my G&P crane stock battery out of the case and it still doesn't fit, i think its the 3rd battery in the crane stock that's blocking it, but its just too big to fit in the front.
                Check out my Feedback!

Comment

Cheers for that mate. Looks like ima have to go for a lifepo then. I bet that's guna cost me XD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                  Working...
                  X