KWA G36c Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA G36c Issue.

Ok so I bought a KWA G36c of the forums and skirmished with it today, Well I had turned the hop all the way off and still the bbs would rise ridiculously at about 15 metres. This is with the hop off. so what could the problem be? I've been told it could be either, damage to the inner or outer barrel, bad bbs (using aim top but these work brilliantly in my KWA M4), high wind (there wasn't any) or there could be an obstruction down the barrel or hop or somewhere else? Sorry about the amazing amount of info, if there is anything else you need to help me, please ask Thanks in advance.

Regards Troll.

Re: KWA G36c Issue.

could be that the hop rubber is protruding into the barrel even when the hop is turned off. Could try chaging the hop rubber?

Comment

Stupid question.....You sure was all the way off not on??

Cheapest thing first, new rubber and nub. Old one could be torn or gone hard doubt a bent barrel would send em skywards to such an extent.
      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

@chris thanks ill keep that in my mind

@bladerider nope, i tried the wheel both ways and on it still went even higher haha, though yeah keep that as a note aswell.

Thank you guys so much, looks like its up to google and skirmish mates for more advice, cheers

Comment

I had this with my ASG version, I sanded down my hop nub a bit, and it works like a dream now, but it might be easier just to get a new hop rubber and nub as said above.
          Caza

Comment

Take out the barrel, remove the hop barrel and take out the wedge that pushes down on the nub. Remove nub, barrel and hop rubber.

Look into the hole the nub sits in, seen about 5 g36's with a moulding burr on the inside area in the last 3 months... Giving exactly the same symptoms as yours, gently smooth the walls with a needle file, simple fix!

Comment

Caza & Madwelshman you legends i'll give it a go tomorrow :D thank you. Though I have a spare hob-rubber and nub shall i just use them and would that be the end of it?

Comment

Not if the burr is still there, any nub would catch on it and affect the hop, no harm in changing it though, may be as simple as some numpty using a 70deg hop rubber by mistake?!

Comment

ok then i need to buy another hop rubber though ill take it apart and have a look

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                    Not if the burr is still there, any nub would catch on it and affect the hop, no harm in changing it though, may be as simple as some numpty using a 70deg hop rubber by mistake?!
                    Would this not be only in a new gun tho no? This chaps was a second hander so presume if was like that from new prob would have been long addressed? Good advice tho as easy to overlook and just replace rubber, followed by multiple ''what the f**k aarraagh!''
                    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Troll Find out more about Troll
                    Working...
                    X