uping fps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uping fps

right i got told that if you disconnect the blowback system it will up your fps of the gun is this true ?? if so how easy is it to do as i got a g&g m4
    sigpic

Re: uping fps

if it does mate i highly doubt it will raise it more that 1 or 2 fps

Comment

I'd imagine it would do a bit more than that on a G&G Pneumatic system.

I guess you need to remove that top mech and find a way to effectively plug that hole. I have no experience with it though, so you will need to wait for a more experienced poster to come up with a reliable solution, or have a google around and see what others have done.

edit:

here's a vid that looks sensible:

Last edited by Bachelarius; 12 December, 2011, 11:39. Reason: added second vid.

Comment

it really makes no difference as its powered by the back pressure after the air hits the bb anyway to take it off just disconnect the tube at the top and it will leave a little hole in the top of the gearbox...which will also make your air seal shit another reason it wont do any difference if anything you may loose a few

Comment

G&G.... Lol

Comment

Please don’t do it, i had a G&G blowback m4 and i totally killed it by removing the blowback. I took a pair of cutters and cut through the blowback spring and guide to remove the whole lot and i lost 30fps. Ended up over compensating by putting a M120 spring that only just made the gun reach 350fps, however buggered the piston and split the gearbox shell within 5mags with the new spring. Never again will I buy a G&G let alone tamper with a gearbox in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
              Never again will I buy a G&G let alone tamper with a gearbox in my life.
              I think the answer is not in never buying a G&G again but more importantly in the fact you should not tamper with things you dont know. If you do expect it to break, dont blame the company for what is essentially your own fault.
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

oh that too my G&G mp5 gearbox broke when i disabled mine and i do know what im doing its just a shite gearbox shell

Comment

Right i dont want this turning into a g&g dissing thead i find them to be decent guns all i needed to know is weather i would have a noticeable fps gain and how easy it would be
                  sigpic

Comment

youve had the answer, no you wont if anything it will decrease and not worth it you could get a better spring but as said above it will crack your gearbox shell and your gun will fuck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Ghost Im the ghost Find out more about The Ghost
                    Working...
                    X