Re: better motor?

Originally posted by gezer View Post
    anyone?
    anyone what???

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
      anyone?
      Here's a funny one mate i just used a thing called a search engine to find the answer to what you asked wasn't hard.
      i think it is O but not 100%

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
        Yeah I pointed that FPS bit out but everyone seemed to ignore me..ALso am I the only person to notice that hes got an ics which means he has to change his bevel gear as well...
        out of curiosity does the bevel gear change apply also to ICS MP5 V2 one piece MB or just the M4 split?
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
          out of curiosity does the bevel gear change apply also to ICS MP5 V2 one piece MB or just the M4 split?
          Not 100% as I have only worked on split gearboxes... But since the standard V2s are a TM clone then they most probably don't...

Comment

thats the problem with this forum, people on here are too soft on the lazy posters who cant be bothered to do a little bit of research, they just want to be spoon fed info....i wish it was a bit like airsoftmechanics, where lazy people who just ask the most easiest of questions get flamed

sorry i digressed a little
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

He hasn't replied so just another troll to make people on this forum angry, too easy really

Comment

Who.....me?
                I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

alright thanks for the feedback.. sorry for late reply but my internet was down for ages.. the reason i was under the impression that a high torque motor boosts FPS is because i thought that higher torque allowed the gun to pull a stiffer spring which would provide more power.. if this is wrong then my bad. I recently discovered that the gearbox in my M4 RIS is already reinforced and when i stated i was willing to spend £150 i was talking about both the gearbox and motor. i dont want to increase the rate of fire but quicker trigger response and higher FPS would be nice so i can shoot higher grade BB's at the same velocity as my current .20g for all those that think im a noob because i didn't clarify what i was after clearly enough thankyou for pointing out my obvious lack of experience in the area.. if i knew about it i wouldn't ask the question. Ask a professional?? i've stripped, cleaned and re assembled more real guns that most people so airsoft really isnt a problem mechanics wise for me. i was just curios which motor would be best to invest my money in. Now i know not to go for Systema, M180 but to go for JG Red M93 or JG BLUE M96

Comment

Originally posted by willhunt View Post
                    alright thanks for the feedback.. sorry for late reply but my internet was down for ages.. the reason i was under the impression that a high torque motor boosts FPS is because i thought that higher torque allowed the gun to pull a stiffer spring which would provide more power.. if this is wrong then my bad. I recently discovered that the gearbox in my M4 RIS is already reinforced and when i stated i was willing to spend £150 i was talking about both the gearbox and motor. i dont want to increase the rate of fire but quicker trigger response and higher FPS would be nice so i can shoot higher grade BB's at the same velocity as my current .20g for all those that think im a noob because i didn't clarify what i was after clearly enough thankyou for pointing out my obvious lack of experience in the area.. if i knew about it i wouldn't ask the question. Ask a professional?? i've stripped, cleaned and re assembled more real guns that most people so airsoft really isnt a problem mechanics wise for me. i was just curios which motor would be best to invest my money in. Now i know not to go for Systema, M180 but to go for JG Red M93 or JG BLUE M96
                    i'll be honest buddy the average airsoft gun is actually quite a bit harder to work on than the majority of real guns! and i work on both airsoft and real guns week in week out!
                    if you want a really nice set up, for £120 posted you can get a full set of SHS everything from china. The only thing you will need is a gearbox casing and someone to put it all together properly for you! And if your wandering that includes an SHS ultra torque motor aswell :D
                    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

systema magnums are good as long as replace the pinion with the hardened version. The is also the element clone ( which iirc is a rebagded SHS) a very good motor. In terms of a stronger spring to throw out heavier rounds at the same FPS, I assume you are still aiming for you site limit on 0.2s? appologies if hat sounds a daft question, but I dd hsve someone at a recent game ask me if it was OK to use .25s to get the fps down as thier gun was chrono'ing at 360 odd with .2s. A quick explanation that the chrono is really to measure kinetic energy cleared that up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

willhunt contact info: [email protected] Find out more about willhunt
                      Working...
                      X