JG Mp5 Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Mp5 Mag

Right, just got my new Mp5 with two JG mags. The problem is when i put bbs, wind it so its ready, thenj fire all the rounds it wont wind again after that, the bbs just get stuck. Im quite annoyed about it, and when trying to open the mag i put a pin through my hand . Any help wud be awsome.

Cheers

Ed
    Armoury:
    JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Re: JG Mp5 Mag

So it only does not wind when in the gun?

As in if you wind it up out of the gun, push the release, then wind it some more it does work?

Comment

Nah it just gets stuck, wnt wind in or out of the gun, and wnt even wind when ive put no bbs in the mag. Ive opened it up and i can see bbs jammed in the weel n i cnt get them out .
      Armoury:
      JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Bad BB's?

I had this once, unknown to me a BB grenade split in my BB tin. Some of the peas they used inside the grenade got into the mechanism and broke it.

You can either fiddle about with the mag and take it apart, or buy some new ones. I quite like the 550 round double hicaps. Only £10 too

Comment

Yh its not that much money so ill probably just buy sum new ones. Cheers for the advise.
          Armoury:
          JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

silicone grease in the feeding tube.......... not too much, but a bit.

then wind it like crazy!

Comment

SILICONE OIL!! not grease....

Comment

mine done this..there basically fucked get new ones tried silicone oil n all

Comment

If you are getting new mags I'd double recommend the Clone 550 hicaps. They are a little wider than normal mags. So require a good hit into the magwell. But then they have no wobble whatsoever, therefore feed nicely and don't fall out.

Comment

seconded that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skinandbones Ed, 19, live in Devon. GOING TO SANDHURST IN MAY :D!! Find out more about skinandbones
                    Working...
                    X