MP7 Hop-up replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7 Hop-up replacement.

Right, I have a Galaxy MP7 which i've finally got apart (not very easy unless you know where to find poxy little parts!)

My problem though now, is I can't find anywhere online to buy a new Hop-up unit and barrel. I've exhausted my usual haunts; RSOV, KH Mountain, Ehobby Asia etc, as well as UK shops including **** ********* but come up dry.

Can anyone suggest anywhere else or know of somewhere?

Many Thanks

Chris

Re: MP7 Hop-up replacement.

By way of update, I have now found a part number for the hop-up unit (MP7-46 is the chamber, MP7-47 is the rubber thing and MP7-48 is the barrel).

Does any speak japanese enough to translate TM's website?!!

Comment

ring zeroone and ask if they can get the part?

also try not to mention other shops in your posts or the mods will hunt you down
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Cheers fella, and with regard to mentioning other suppliers, with any luck zeroone will come up trumps and this thread will merely be a testimonial to zeroone being better than everywhere else :p

Comment

um, ill have to check on the hop but i have aload of mp7 spares floating about, including abarrel and a hop unit
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Just to close, I have acquired the requested part from a forum user. Many thanks to all those who replied though as well, your help is as always, much appreciated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fallout Find out more about Fallout
            Working...
            X