p90 box mag installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 box mag installation

Hi all, just purchased one of the acm ones, I've read that ideally a hole is required to be drilled on the p90 to fit the larger battery, can anyone post a picture of an ideal place for this hole to be drilled?

Also I've heard of a few feeding issues with this box mag and wondered if anyone has had issues like that with there's and how they fixed them?

Many thanks
    sigpic
    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Re: p90 box mag installation

ks p90 top rail 3.jpgedit
    sigpic

Comment

I bought 1 last week, doesn't feed

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Thaanks for the pic deanfirst, thought it must be a concealed area last thing I want is a huge hole in the side of my aeg lol, hoping the wiring on the vapex battery will be long enough without having to extend it.

Ill see if I can find the feeding issue in google again to find out more.
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

After doing some searching it seems someone filled the feeding nozzle for a better result, while balaclava ben quoted a certain knack to installing it as its a very tight fit. Ill have to see what is required when mine arrives and update this thread then.
          Another thing I read was the length of m4 mag used can cause a feed issue as it has more distance to travel up and round the feed nozzle, ill be using an ics 450rd long mag so will pass on my results if this is the case ill try the vietnam m4 mag instead.

Private parts did your acm mag come with any instructions?
          sigpic

Comment

I have one and my friend has one, no feeding issues at all.
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

No instructions at all. I know mine wont take magpul clone hi caps.

Comment

Will they work with Lonex flash mags?

Comment

No, coos you would have to still keep winding it

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                    No instructions at all. I know mine wont take magpul clone hi caps.
                    they work with metal hi caps only for some reason, my tm, g&G, ics all work, my other plastic ics dont work, even small vn hi caps work
                    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                      No, coos you would have to still keep winding it
                      You can wind a Lonex when it's in a gun. Just open the bottom and pull the cord/wire.

Comment

Box mag has arrived and seems to feed ok through my old ics hicap, just can't properly test fire it as my gun is in pieces awaiting a part at the moment, as I thought no instructions private parts no suprise with cheap clones but hey.

Just need to have a think about this big battery wiring now and how that's going to work.
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dude666fx Airsoft and then some Find out more about Dude666fx
                        Working...
                        X