gearbox issue, video inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gearbox issue, video inside.

any good choices for mosfets with AB? I've never used one before so I have no idea about mosfets.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

all standard aeg's will over run on full auto, just thought i'd point out this to you... seeing as nobody else has your gun isnt broken, and as long as you have a decent motor/battery, you wont cause any issue to the gun, just remember to unload on semi to leave the gun "at rest" with the piston fully forward, to take the pressure off the spring.

Add a fett if you feel the need, but its not a must!

Comment

I've got airfets is most of my guns, easy to install and work well. The have a decent passive brake ( active break is a misnomer really). you can get varous other ones around, just go for one that says it has passive or active breaking. Expect to pay around 25 to 30 quid inc postage for one.

Comment

it's just annoying that I have to pull the trigger 10 times in order fire 5 bb's. i'd much rather be all blap blap blap shot after shot instead of having to spam the trigger like im having a seizure.
          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
            all standard aeg's will over run on full auto, just thought i'd point out this to you... seeing as nobody else has your gun isnt broken, and as long as you have a decent motor/battery, you wont cause any issue to the gun, just remember to unload on semi to leave the gun "at rest" with the piston fully forward, to take the pressure off the spring.

Add a fett if you feel the need, but its not a must!
            Its got very bad over run on semi auto which is causing problems... .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stones Find out more about Stones
            Working...
            X